Our client is a global custodian that is looking to add bench strength to their Asia sales team in Hong Kong. Focusing on developing business with the domestic asset managers and owners in Greater China, fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is essential to be successful in this role.
Working along-side the Regional Head of Sales and Relationship management, 70% of your time will be spent on defining and prioritsing key target organisations to develop and execute a detailed marketing plan for clients and prospects. With a targeted calling plan against quarterly activity targets, you will monitor and develop progress against business development plans by developing an in depth knowledge of their business strategy, key imperatives, organizational changes and related activities. You will actively contribute to projects looking to diversify revenue sources and make new inroads into new markets and product segments developing an understanding of regulatory developments pertinent to the financial services sector, clients and prospects.
With 30% of your time focused on relationship management you will take ownership of a portfolio of clients and serve as the client advocate, being responsible for client satisfaction and ensuring top rankings in industry surveys. You will cultivate strategic business relationships with key senior executives to identify and coordinate innovative and integrated solutions to address clients strategic challenges. You will be have annual revenue targets for new business won, new revenue streams from existing clients and protecting existing revenue.
To be considered for this role you must:
- have a minimum 5 years financial services sales or relationship management experience with a private bank, global custody bank or asset manager in Asia;
- educated to degree level with an MBA or relevant qualification desirable;
- demonstrate a thorough understanding of the asset servicing product suite;
- have a pro-active and energetic approach to sales; and
- be a seasoned presenter with fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese and English essential.
Information collected is for recruitment purposes only.