Our client is a top tier investment bank that is looking to add bench strength to the operations team in Hong Kong, servicing the prime broker unit, global asset management and private wealth management divisions for Asia.
Reporting into the Director/ED of Operations you will be responsible for coordinating between counter parties for corporate actions and other voluntary events. With technical expertise and a good understanding of deal mechanics, you will provide leadership to the team particularly during the execution of large trades and have external client interaction with event driven hedge funds through the prime broker unit. You will also have the vision to improve human processes where necessary to drive efficiencies. This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier firm and develop your career in investment banking operations.
To be considered for this role you must:
- have between five and seven years international operations experience from either an investment bank, event driven hedge fund or broker/dealer;
- a business, technology or mathematics related degree;
- display strong technical aptitude around deal mechanics;
- be an excellent communicator in a fast paced global trading environment;
- have a risk and control mindset with the vision to improve human processes where necessary.
Information collected is for recruitment purposes only