Our client is a global bank that is looking to add bench strength to their regional sector sales team in Hong Kong, focusing on developing business with the international and regional asset managers and owners in Asia.
With a solution based approach to sales you will plan, direct and control all aspects of the sales and relationship management process in order to achieve and expand new revenue in Asia.
With a portfolio of existing firm clients and target prospects, you will use your market knowledge and a solution based approach, to have meaningful conversations about issues affecting the industry and develop deep and lasting relationships. You will identify new business opportunities from new and existing clients and close new business deals by defining requirements, coordinating and leading pitches, taking responsibility for RFP responses, negotiating services and fees, obtain new business approvals and assist with the on-boarding process before handing over to client servicing for daily operational management.
You will also develop a strong internal network with sales colleagues in country, the FIG team, product groups and peers in Europe and the US to identify and close deals.
You will cultivate strategic business relationships with key senior executives to identify and coordinate innovative and integrated solutions to address clients strategic challenges. You will be have annual revenue targets for new business won, new revenue streams from existing clients and protecting existing revenue.
To be considered for this role you must:
- have a minimum 8 years financial services sales or relationship management experience with a global custodian, bank or asset manager in Asia;
- demonstrate a thorough understanding of the asset servicing product suite and knowledge of recent market developments;
- educated to degree level with an MBA or relevant qualification desirable;
- demonstrate a thorough understanding of the asset servicing product suite;
- have a pro-active and energetic approach to sales; and
- be a seasoned presenter in English.
Information collected is for recruitment purposes only.